Monday, March 19, 2012

Trade with Dennis, part 3.

previously:  part 1, part 2

I showed in the previous post, all the Michigan Collection autographs that Dennis sent me.  This post I will show the Player Collections as well as announce my new collection at the bottom of this post.

trade-dennis22

 

 

Mike Hart – 2008 Upper Deck Football Heroes autograph

This is my 5th autograph of Mike Hart.  This one is in his Michigan uniform which makes it better.  Even though his cards are all either Michigan or Colts, which I’m a fan of both.  I’ll always prefer them in Michigan uniforms because I like college football a whole lot more than I do pro.  Great action shot with an on card autograph

 

 

 

trade-dennis24

 

 

Mike Hart – 2008 Upper Deck SP Premier Prospects Rookie Edition autograph

This is my 6th autograph of Mike Hart.  Even though it’s a sticker auto, I like that they used a clear sticker.  If your going to have to use a sticker, you might as well add to the card, not block some of it out.  Another great action shot.  I really wish he would have worked out better with the Colts.  I was so excited when they drafted him but he never really got much playing time.

 

 

 

 

And for the hugely anticipated announcement.  I know your all excited to hear what my new collection is.  Well, I got the idea when I got this trade from Dennis.  He sent me a couple of cards that don’t really fit into my collection, but he knew I would like.  And he was right, as a matter of fact.  I’m going to start a collection just so they fit into my collection.  It only makes sense.  Here’s the cards.

trade-dennis11                             trade-dennis15                             trade-dennis23

Marlin Jackson – 2005 Upper Deck Reflections Signatures autograph & 2005 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket autograph

Mike Hart – 2008 Topps Finest rookie autograph

What do these 3 cards have in common and have in common with what I like.  Anybody?

My new collection will be Colts autographs of players who played for Michigan.  Simple enough.  I’ll have to research just how many there are.  But I know these 3 cards fit.

Mike Hart, Marlin Jackson, Terrence Taylor – I found those after a quick google image search.  I’m not even sure how I can research this but I’m sure I can figure it out.  And just so you know, I already have the Mike Hart in my player collection so I can use the dupe for this collection.

Huge thanks to Dennis for all these cards and the ones over at My Sports Obsession.  Awesome cards from and awesome trader.

BE TRUE TO THE MAIZE AND BLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment