Sunday, April 22, 2018

Lots of Relic/Autos on the cheap

It's been a good couple of weeks for me (Jeff, btw) for picking up former Wolverines on Ebay for cheap. I've just been chilling and waiting for them all to arrive because they came from different sellers. I'm not sure why all of the sudden I've been winning these cards or really, why they've been getting listed fairly cheap because I hadn't really seen much in my parameters up until a month or so ago.


This is my 7th card of Stauskas and my 2nd autograph of him. This one is numbered to /149. How much did I pay for this slick and shiny card? Only $2.25/shipped.


This is my 8th card of Stauskas, it's also my 2nd relic card of him. The above 2 cards are also the only 2 I have of him in a Sacramento Kings jerseys.  I picked this one up for $1.46/shipped. Technically, I won it for $1.25 but when it arrived, it was short $.21 postage due. I went ahead and paid it since it was this card. I never do when I win the $.25 and under cards. I make the seller pay me back.


This was actually a 3 card lot that I won for $3.75/shipped. Even only keeping 2 of them puts each card at $1.87/shipped and $1.88/shipped. These make 3 out of the 4 cards I have Relics, but the other base card is in his Wolverines uniform so it's still better.



These 3 all came from the same seller. The top card is my 5th of Darboh, 3 of those being in this post. It's also numbered to /99 on top of being a dual relic.

The DeVeon Smith auto is only my 2nd card of his and my 1st of his in a pro uniform. I don't expect this collection to take off. He was undrafted and I don't believe he is signed right now. I picked this up for $1.58/shipped.

The last card is only my 2nd of Wormley, both being autographs. I picked this one up for $1.54 shipped. He is still on the roster for the Ravens so hopefully I'll pick up some more cards of his.

I guess it's a good time to pick up all these former Wolverines since football and basketball are over and the Big Ten network doesn't show very many baseball games and the spring game got cancelled so I need some more Michigan in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment