Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th with Super Mario

246525_10151242258018625_1816484739_n
I got this photo from the Michigan facebook page but I was actually at this game.  I’m over there on the left, holding a blue piece.
Just wanted to take a minute to say that I hope you all have a happy & safe 4th of July.  Spend time with your friends and family.  But don’t forget those who are still protecting our freedom.

And also in Michigan news, only 57 days till we take on Alabama.

To start getting us fired up, here is a new highlight reel of Super Mario from the Wolverine Historian on YouTube.  If you’re a Michigan fan, you should be following his channel.  Lots of awesome content from all aspects of the Wolverine Nation.  All kinds of highlights from years past.  Check them out and as I said above, have a happy & safe 4th of July.

1 comment: