Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Down with IPP: day 4: Manupatches in one batch(es)

Previously:  day 1day 2, day 3

Back to football today, and more importantly, back with some really nice stuff!  To a small degree, I've held back some of the nicer stuff I picked up in an effort to save the best for last, but these four go together perfectly, so here they are:

Chad Henne 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars College Patch auto (05/30)
Jake Long 2008 Donruss Threads letter patch auto RC (#061/120)
Mario Manningham 2008 Donruss Threads letter patch auto RC (#068/150) 
Mike Hart 2008 Leaf Rookies and Stars College Patch auto (#23/30)

Who doesn't love them some manupatch autos?  My favorites are definitely the Hart and Henne thanks to their Michigan unis and logos, but the design of the letter patches isn't far behind, that's for sure.  So how about a few major/minor milestones for today?
  • 684 Michigan sports PC hits
  • 532 football hits
  • Henne's 40th
  • Jake Long's 50th(!) (still #1 in the PC...for now)
  • Mario Manningham's 34th
  • Mike Hart's 37th
Henne's and Long's milestones are definitely cause for celebration, so here's the two of them during their Michigan glory years:

Back soon with more IPP fun!

4 comments:

  1. Those manupatches be wicked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Approval from the expert! I was totally hoping you'd be checking this post out, too.

      Delete
  2. I really like the Hart and Henne. Especially the Mike Hart. Of course, I like anything with that block M on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some more of each that I think you'll also like if I can ever get back to posting these.

      Delete