Friday, March 16, 2012

Check out my Blowout: Day 3: Can’t spell “Putnam” without this “P”

Previously:  day 1, day 2
Now that I’ve done a basketball and hockey post, why not get with the times and move on to baseball?
This is definitely one of my favorite pickups of the whole package, and it was a pleasant surprise for me that I was able to pick it up at all since I’m having a harder time finding these:
Zach Putnam 2008 Razor Letterman Dual-Color P patch auto (#11/20) 

I’d definitely like to get a name plate of Putnam’s put together at some point, and I now have three each of the base and /20 versions, plus a single 1/1.  I’m getting to the point where I’ll probably put these up on my Player Collections/Rainbows page soon, and I’d definitely appreciate any help anyone can offer me in terms of finding the rest.  For now, here’s a look at the seven I DO have.

This 85th Michigan baseball PC hit brings my Putnam total up to 15, and he’s the only non-Rich Hill member to hit double digits so far.  That might change soon, but for now, they’re clearly the top dogs.

I’m not exactly sure what I’ll be posting next from the package, but I still have some baseball and hockey left, plus a huge stack of football.  I’m happy to choose what’s next, but if anybody has a request, please shoot me a comment and I’ll be happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment