Monday, October 9, 2017

Which Glasgow?

I was going to post this on Sunday but after Saturday nights game I was just to disgusted. I'm not going to get into all that but I will say it was a very frustrating game to watch as you can tell by my tweet.


I did just want to drop by and show you my latest $3 pick-up.


It's my first card of Ryan Glasgow, my first card of any of the Glasgows as this family keeps churning out football players for Michigan. Graham is in the pros (Lions) as is Ryan (Bengals) and the younger brother Jordan is still at Michigan. Regardless, I've bid on this card a couple of times and ended up outbidded as I usually only put $3/shipped on autos but I finally managed to get this one for my max bid.

As far as the team goes, I won't shut any games off, I just can't, but if they keep playing like this, my excitement for going to the Ohio game lessens. Let's see if they can turn it around this weekend at Indiana. At least this game is at noon, I hate having to wait all day to watch them.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was frustrating, but understandable, and I think we've got a couple big wins in us still this year.

    Color me jealous of the Glasgow, that's nice! I still need a hit of his, and most of the huge 2017 class while I'm at it.

    ReplyDelete