Saturday, September 2, 2017

2017 Michigan gameday #1: vs. Florida (Dallas, TX)

Image result for jim mcelwain shark
As I write this there's under an hour until kickoff in Dallas (sigh) between my Wolverines and the Florida Gators to open up Michigan's 2017 season.  College football (a.k.a. best football) is back and I couldn't be more excited, and a top-20 matchup with an SEC team that got thumped by my alma mater the last time they played just adds fuel to the fire.
Image result for michigan florida football
Go ahead and focus on nonsense like the all-maize uniforms or coach Jim Harbaugh's "antics" if you'd like, but I'll be enjoying the start of another high-energy season, not wasting my time on any of that.

Let's.

Go.

Blue.
Image result for michigan football
Image result for michigan wolverines red dawn

1 comment:

  1. Nice win for your boys. Mine kick off tomorrow night. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO....MOUNTAINEERS!

    ReplyDelete