Monday, August 21, 2017

Jeff who?

Jeff here, I know, I've been a huge slacker over here but I finally got a few cards that you may have not seen yet. Which is rare for me because I'm a cheap skate.

First off, who's excited for football to start? We're less than a couple of weeks away from facing off with Florida, who's already started to talk smack. I am so ready for football to start.

That being said, I'm going to start off with a couple of basketball cards first.

2014-15 Panini Prizm

This Ebay 1/1 is nice and shiny. I say Ebay 1/1 because it is numbered, however, it's #'d 199/199 so it is the last card in the run. Not a bad pickup for only $1.75/shipped. It is my 11th card of Mitch McGary but it is my 3rd auto of his out of the 11 cards though.

Sticking with basketball, I also picked this up from the same seller as the card below it.

2007-08 Press Pass Authentics Legends

I love this card of the National Champion Glen Rice, it is my first auto of Rice and it very well may be first card of Rice other than that Panini Team set from a couple of years ago. Granted, this isn't from his playing days either but it's an auto, and in the Maize and Blue. Not a bad pickup for $3/shipped.

Last but not least, I got this football card with the one above.

2008 Press Pass Authentics Bowl Busters Sapphire

I also grabbed this #'d auto of Anthony Carter. I believe it is my 2nd auto of his because I remember Dennis getting me one as well. What is it #'d to? How about 23/75. I'll take that, especially for only $3/shipped. That's right I picked up this 2 card lot of Michigan legends for only $6/shipped.

That's all I got to show but it was a pretty good couple of days in the mailbox. I will see you all at the end of November up at the Big House. If you know our schedule, I'll just tell you I got tickets for the last game of the season. If you're reading this blog, you should know which game that is. It will be the biggest game I've ever attended before and I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's probably a pretty good time to buy autographed cards. Nice pick ups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool indeed! Great deals and some beautiful Wolverines. Also, thanks for posting something--at least one of us did this month.

      Delete