Monday, March 27, 2017

2017 trade package #5: the Daily Dimwit

I'm guessing most of you reading this are heading over from this evening's TMV post which saw the glorious return of a Daily Dimwit trade package to my mailbox.  In that post you got to see a great new Jim Abbott for my collection, and I'm also happy to have something to show off over here tonight:
This isn't the card in question, but the fact that it's a 2015 Prizm card of former #1 WR Devin Funchess makes it a nice teaser for what I'll be showing in a second.  More than just a nice unexpected throw-in, this is one of Funchess' 24 RCs from that year.
Now here's the main event.  The official title for this guy is 2015 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Red Power Prizms Red Power (I don't know why "Red Power" gets repeated but whatever).  All I care is that it's a very cool looking autograph of Funchess, making that the first such card of him in my football PC.  Sam pulled this very card, #d 04/75, from a box purchased around Black Friday of 2015, and I was able to land it along with the previously-mentioned Abbott for a nice haul of Astros stuff.  It sure is nice to have a Houston collector to trade with once again!

Thanks again, Sam!  Let's not wait so long to trade again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment