Saturday, April 16, 2016

2016 trade package #7: The Chronicles of Blue-ji

Not only did Mark from the Chronicles of Fuji send me a great package full of Tigers that I showed off on TMV this evening--he also included a trio of Michigan cards, giving me another opportunity for another exciting two-part trade post.  I can often count on traders that also collect one or more college teams to include Wolverines in trade packages, but that doesn't lessen my appreciation when they do.

Here's what Fuji threw in:
Devin Funchess 2015 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Game Day Tickets
This is a nice inclusion as I work to acquire bunches of Funchess, Michigan's most recent owner of the #1 jersey.  I love the shot of an intense-looking Devin as he secures the ball and ranges towards paydirt.  Contenders has long been an excellent Panini brand and this insert does plenty to keep me renewing my fandom of the ticket-themed product.
Mario Manningham 2008 Bowman Fabric of the Future jersey
Mario Manningham 2008 Upper Deck Game Day Gear jersey
In the TMV post you got to see two (of many) Verlanders, and Fuji kept up the theme here with a pair of relics of this here blog's namesake.  Better yet, I got jersey swatches from two different brands and in two different colors.  Too many twos!  These Super Marios give me a crazy 59 hits in my football PC.

Thanks once again for remembering the Maize & Blue in another great envelope stuffed with hobby goodness, Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment