Monday, May 11, 2015

2015 Justcommons purchase: and Howe!

Not quite a month ago I put up a post announcing that I was collecting trouble pitcher and Michigan alum Steve Howe despite some of my misgivings about chasing a guy with his character flaws.  In the end I decided to go for it, and to the six cards you saw in the above linked post I managed to add another 38 to Howe's collection.  That's obviously a lot so I'll just be showing off the scans without comment (plus most of these sets are pretty recognizable anyway):

These new additions give me a total of 44 of Howe's 82-card run, so I'm already more than halfway there, and he's yet another PC that's crossed the 50% mark.

That's the last of the Justcommons Wolverines this time, but no worries--I have plenty more to show off, including at least one trade package!

No comments:

Post a Comment