Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cheap pick ups

Jeff here, it’s been awhile but I have been posting my Michigan content to My Sports Obsession blog when I do my weekly purchases post but I’ll repost the Michigan stuff here as well.  Maybe not every week but whenever I end up with a few cards.  I will also post a couple of player collections that are Michigan alumni even though they are pictured in their pro jerseys.  (For those that don’t know, my Michigan collection only consists of alumni in their Michigan uniforms.)

lewan

2014 Topps Finest

Taylor Lewan collection

$.42

  • This is only my 2nd card of Lewan’s PC.
  • This is the 1st card as a Tennessee Titan.

larkin-barry

1990 Upper Deck

Barry Larkin collection

$.50

  • This card is my 39th of Barry Larkin.
  • This card is my 36th from his playing days.

abbot-jim01

1989 Donruss Baseballs Best

Jim Abbott collection

$.15

  • This is my 28th card of Jim Abbott.
  • This is my 17th card of him with the California Angels.
  • This is my 23rd card from his playing days.

robinson-denard01

2013 Bowman Sterling

Denard Robinson collection

$.26

  • This is my 13th card of Denard Robinson.
  • This is my 9th card of Denard with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

toomer-amani01

2001 Fleer Ultra College Greats Autograph

Michigan collection

$1.25 ($.75 bid/$.50 shipping)

  • This is my 185th card of the Michigan collection.
  • This is my 3rd card of Amani Toomer in that collection.
  • This is my 45th autographed card in that collection.

*note – Obviously I bid a little higher than my usual for this autographed card but I still consider it pretty cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment