Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The You Complete Me RCs

This evening over on TMV I showed off the third and final group of packages in my most recent You Complete Me feature, in which I go envelope-by-envelope highlighting purchases towards completing sets.  This time the project focused on three football sets, all of which included some Wolverines:  2008 Score, 2008 Upper Deck First Edition, and 2012 Upper Deck.

I needed most of those Michigan players before this recent round of purchases, so I thought it would be fun to scan all of the rookies (you can see a few of the vets in the above linked post) and show them off here.  While doing that I also decided to scan the rookies I'd already acquired, because why not?  I was already doing the scanning anyway!

So here's a quick look at the 2008 and 2012 Michigan rookies from these sets:
Adrian Arrington 2008 Score and Upper Deck First Edition RC
Shawn Crable 2008 Upper Deck First Edition RC
Mike Hart 2008 Score and Upper Deck First Edition RC
Junior Hemingway 2012 Upper Deck RC
Chad Henne 2008 Score and Upper Deck First Edition RC
Jake Long 2008 Score and Upper Deck First Edition RC
Mario Manningham 2008 Score and Upper Deck First Edition RC
Mike Martin 2012 Upper Deck RC
David Molk 2012 Upper Deck RC

As a reminder, please feel free to keep an eye on my Michigan Football RCs album.  As I find the time (and the lack of inspiration for posts), I'll be adding to it from my completed sets and box o'Wolverines that includes lots more rookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment