Sunday, February 9, 2014

This Week on MSO–Wolverines

It’s Sunday, time to recap the pictures that I post on My Sports Obsession – Wolverines blog.  I’ve been rather busy this week and had let my tumblr queues run out a couple of times so I don’t have as many pics today.  I’ll try to be better next week.

zzz-blogbanner09

(Adam Glanzman/Daily)<br />The University of Michigan cancelled classes on Tuesday, January 28, marking the first closure since 1978.

Beautiful winter campus shot.

Nik Stauskas<br />22.5 ppg, 57.7% shooting, 60% from three-point range, 2 wins vs. top 10 teams<br />Big Ten Player of the Week, Athlon Sports Player of the Week, Oscar Robertson Player of the Week.<br />Stud.

Nik Stauskas

Congratulations to Trey Burke for being invited to the 2014 BBVA Compass Rising Stars Challenge at the NBA All-Star weekend!<br />Photo: @utahjazz

Trey Burke

And same to Tim Hardaway, Jr.!<br />Photo: @nyknicks

Tim Hardaway jr

Jalen Rose.

Jalen Rose

Let’s Go Blue!

We Work

Michigan vs. Purdue

Michigan vs. Purdue

Photos from Michigan vs. Purdue

Michigan men’s gymnastics defeated rival Ohio State today, with help from this stuck landing by @staceerv_ (@allisonfarrand / Daily) (at Cliff Keen Arena)

Gymnastics

If you had trouble loading all these pics, you can also view them at My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, be sure to follow us on Facebook as well so you can share your love for the Wolverines with all your friends.  I’ll be back next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment