Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Week on MSO–Wolverines

This is Jeff, I know, it’s been awhile.  I haven’t really been spending a whole lot of money on cards and since cards of Michigan players fetch top dollar, I haven’t been picking too many up to post here.  If you follow me at My Sports Obsession, then you know as of late that I’ve been posting all my My Sports Obsession Tumblr pictures on Sunday, kind of a recap.  A couple of weeks ago I started a My Sports Obsession – Wolverines Tumblr page that is all University of Michigan.  Dennis, being the gracious blogger that he is, agreed to let me do the same here on Sundays.  So let’s check out what posted this week.

Michigan RB Justice Hayes rushes past Kansas State’s Jonathan Truman in the Wildcats’ 31-17 win in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Saturday in Tempe. (Credit: AP)

Justice Hayes

Jim Abbott, Olympian & Wolverine

Jim Abbott, Olympian and Wolverine

University of Michigan baseball team (1899)

Michigan baseball team (1899)

Victor Oladipo & Trey Burke

Trey Burke off to a fine start as a rookie in the NBA.

Michigan Basketball 2013-2014

Michigan basketball (2013-2014)

Glenn Robinson III

Glenn Robinson III

michiganathletics:<br /><br />It might’ve been cold outside, but the Wolverines were hot in Crisler Center today.<br />

Some stats from Michigan vs. Northwestern

Tom Brady

Vintage Tom Brady

Michigan Swimming

Michigan swimming

michiganathletics:<br /><br /><br />31 days until Tampa! Here’s proof that warm weather once existed (and will again!) #GoBlue pic.twitter.com/6b1g0UocGw<br />— Michigan Softball (@umichsoftball)<br />January 7, 2014<br /><br />

Michigan softball

Eyes on the Game: Michigan at Nebraska

Eyes on the Game – Michigan vs. Nebraska

Michigan vs. Nebraska

Michigan vs. Nebraska final, Caris Levert.

Just five weeks until Opening Day at Texas State!

Michigan baseball

Michigan vs. Nebraska

Some final stats from Michigan vs. Nebraska

The BIG HOUSE<br />Reg. No. 2382434 Photo Source: ESPN PhotosUMich.edu

Getting ready for hockey in the Big House

 

If you had trouble loading all these pics, you can also view them at My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, be sure to follow us on Facebook as well so you can share your love for the Wolverines with all your friends.  Now back to the awesome cards that Dennis picks up and shares with us.  I’ll see you again next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment