Wednesday, October 24, 2012

COMC haul #2: crazy like a Fox!

(Note:  all COMC haul posts can be accessed here)

As I was sitting here waiting for Game 1 to start, I realized I had some time to throw up another COMC haul post.  I'm not feeling particularly creative after writing a long-winded post over on TMV, but I do have some cards I'm happy to show off:
Jake Fox 2007 Bowman Sterling RC
Jake Fox 2007 Bowman Sterling Refractor (#159/199)
Jake Fox 2009 Topps Update Gold Border (#1868/2009)
Jake Fox 2010 Upper Deck Season Biography
Jake Fox 2010 Upper Deck

These are all five brand new Jake Fox cards I picked up for his PC (checklist here).  I think my favorite of the bunch is the Refractor, because who doesn't like Refractors?  Also, I love the goofy face he's making while looking over and off into the distance.

If you look at the list (as of this writing) you'll see I'm up to eight out of Fox's 18 non-1/1 cards, which is pretty cool because I learned in school that that would be almost half or something.

Stay tuned because I'll likely be posting again tomorrow, and I may be going back to the eBay purchases well to mix things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment