Monday, March 6, 2017

Who's that guy?

I know what you're thinking, who's the new guy? I haven't been on this blog in a long time (It's Jeff, BTW). That's mainly because my specialty is picking up the cheap cards of our Wolverines and Dennis shows off some really great cards where as my cheap cards tend to get shown by him first, but not today. I went through his card gallery and I didn't see these cards there so I might have beaten him to them. It doesn't happen often so I have to brag when I can,

I don't know who knows and who doesn't but I usually only collect players in the Maize and Blue but I have started some player collections of players that I watched and grew to like while they were with the Wolverines. The following player would be one of them.


I picked up this rookie 2013-14 Panini Titanium relic card on Ebay for $1.84/shipped. You can see, sorta that it's also numbered 304/325. Of course, it says player warn material so I'm sure it's not game used but I only paid less that $2 so I guess I can't complain.


I also picked up this 2015-16 Panini Prizm Autograph of Trey Burke. I paid a little more than the first one at $3.04/shipped but still it's great autograph of a pretty good player that's making a name for himself. These 2 cards only make 7 for the Trey Burke Collection and they are my first relic and auto of him.

The only reason I happen to come across these 2 cards is because they were free shipping and the starting bid was under a quarter. I don't usually come across these types of cards because of that but I lucked into these two, which is another reason you don't see me here often.

No comments:

Post a Comment