Sunday, February 23, 2014

This Week on MSO–Wolverines

It’s Sunday, time to recap the pictures that I post on My Sports Obsession – Wolverines blog.

I’m a little late today, I had to work till 7 and when I got home I had to watch our boys in Maize and Blue take out little brother for the 2nd time this year.  The offense looked impressive, if we had a defense we’d be dangerous.  The win puts us on top for the Big Ten Conference.

zzz-blogbanner09

umichstories:<br /><br />DIY Michigan cookies…if you can’t wait for football season.<br />

Michigan cookies (not mine)

Tim Hardaway jr in the Rising Stars Challenge

Tim Hardaway jr

Tim Hardaway jr (Rising Stars Challenge)

nbacooldudes:<br /><br />Tim Hardaway, Jr. with the 360 reverse in the 2014 Rising Stars Challenge.<br />

Tim Hardaway jr (yup, you guessed it, the Rising Stars Challenge)

I guess I ran out of material a couple of days in, that tends to happen on my 5 day work weeks.  It’s also a little Tim Hardaway jr heavy, oh well, guess that makes this a short post.

If you had trouble loading all these pics, you can also view them at My Sports Obsession – Wolverines, be sure to follow us on Facebook as well so you can share your love for the Wolverines with all your friends.  I’ll be back next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment