Thursday, November 22, 2012

My latest Wolverines

If you came over from “My Sports Obsession”, welcome and bookmark us because Dennis puts up some awesome Michigan cards.  If you didn’t come from there, then I’ll start from scratch.  I had tickets for my annual Michigan game this past weekend against Iowa.  Anytime I’m in Ann Arbor, I try to get together with Dennis to save some postage as we are always sending cards back and forth.  He sends a lot more than I do because he’s cool like that.  You can go over to “My Sports Obsession” and see all the great Chicago White Sox cards as well as some Peyton Mannings.  But you’re here for the Michigan cards aren’t you.  Dennis gave me 1 of those as well.  Being as he collects the Maize and Blue as well it’s always nice to get those from him
trade-dennis02
A Cato June autograph.  That is awesome.  Even though I’m closing in on 40, I haven’t intensely followed Michigan all my life.  So I love when I get cards of players that I’ve actually watched or heard of.  Which is what I get with this TK Legacy autograph.  I really need to start picking up these cards and there is a lot of them.  Dennis has offered to pick them up for me, I just need to get the funds to be able to do so.  Thanks again, Dennis, another sweet hit.
trade-sluggo06
My cousin sent me another box of cards that included these.  I haven’t posted the White Sox cards yet on my other site but I figured while I had you here, I would go ahead and throw these up as well.
ebay-michiganautos
When I picked up the latest cards for Dennis, I took advantage of multiple shipping and picked up these 2 cards as well.  While I bought the Mike Hart ($1.99) because it was a Wolverine, I actually have a Mike Hart collection.  He was one of my favorite Michigan Men running backs and it didn’t hurt that he played his professional career for the Indianapolis Colts as well.  Shawn Crable autograph ($1.75) comes from the same Upper Deck set as well.  I wish more pro sets would have players in their college jerseys but that would also mean a lot more cards for me to get so I guess I should count my blessings.
ebay-mikehart
I also picked up this Mike Hart for $3.95 with my last Ebay bucks purchase so I didn’t pay that full price.  The least I can do is drop $4 on a card of someone who only had 3 fumbles with 1015 college career carries.  That is the most impressive stat from Mike Hart.  That is just a truly amazing stat.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Be safe.

2 comments:

  1. I love those Topps Magics, but hands down, my favorites are the UD Signature Shots autos. That's exactly what a major brand college auto should look like--full-bleed photo, nice action shot, on-card auto.

    ReplyDelete