Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Rich yeah the Rich yeah the Rich is back!

It'll take me a few days to get started on my COMC haul posts over here because I have a few more cool eBay pickups to show off first.  Today you'll get to see a colorful trio of Rich Hills, which put me at a nice even 90 Hills:
Rich Hill 2008 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor (#047/150)
Rich Hill 2008 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor (#27/50)
Rich Hill 2008 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor (#1/5)

It would be an understatement to say that I'm excited about nabbing these three, especially since, thanks to that COMC package, I now have the non-1/1 rainbow.  The fact that Red Refractors are so rare made picking it up--especially #1/5--for $20 a no-brainer.  Plus the seller was cool and graciously accepted my Best Offer.  The other two cost me less than $2 shipped because of my eBay bucks.

I promise to show off the other components of the rainbow, plus the whole thing, very soon.  But until then I have a feeling you guys can get by on the brilliance of that gorgeous Red Refractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment