Friday, February 3, 2012

Ebay pick-ups

Jeff here, don’t get confused.  I’m starting to remember to check the other sellers items when I read that they don’t charge extra for shipping.  I used to only check for cheap cards with cheap or no shipping.  But since I have some making up to do with Dennis, I’ve broaden my horizons and searched for all cards, then when I see something I like without shipping included, I check their other items to see what their policy is for multiple wins on shipping.  If they don’t charge for multiple purchases, I look for other cards.  Yeah, some of you probably already do this, I just never took the time to so it’s new to me.  Here’s some of my Michigan hits for this week.  I have more coming.

correction

John Navarre – 2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Big Dogs senior bowl game-used jersey ($2.22)

Prescott Burgess – 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Senior Standouts senior bowl player-worn jersey ($2.22)

I picked up both from the same seller.  I divided the shipping into 3 (plus additional card not seen) for the price per card.  They aren’t quite Michigan uniforms but they have the famous winged helmets so I went for it anyways.

ebay01

Steve Breaston – 2007 Sage Hit autograph ($2.67)

Love this card, was a huge fan of Breaston when he wore the Maize and Blue.  I actually won this card for $2.34 bid and $3 shipping.  But I purchased 8 other cards (including 2 for Dennis, shhhh) and the seller only charges for the first card.  So I received 9 cards from him, which equaled out to just over $.33/card to ship.  I got a great deal on these cards.  You’ll have to wait a few days to see the other ones I got for myself over on my blog because the rest are all White Sox cards.  But I have more Michigan cards coming to my home that you’ll see here sometime next week.  Then a week or so after that, you can see what I picked up for Dennis because when I receive the last of the cards I’ve won through this week, I’ll be shipping off his package.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Love the Navarre, I think "Big Dogs" describes him well.
    2. I have that Burgess!
    3. Patrick actually played at Delaware, they just stole our winged helmet. I had to do a double-take for a sec and be like "Wait, did he play for us?"
    4. Very, very nice Breaston, which is proof that his signature wasn't always a lazy "SB." SAGE FTW!

    ReplyDelete