Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 trade package #13: My Sports Obsession

Not only did Jeff (My Sports Obsession) treat me to my first in-person Michigan Football game in six years this past Saturday--an emphatic win over Maryland--he also brought a new addition to my football collection:
Darboh no you di'n't!  Football hit #1311 is this jersey relic of the former Michigan WR from 2017 Panini Prizm's Prizm Premier Jerseys.  The Refractor-like Prizm design is readily apparent in this scan as is the nice blue Seahawks swatch.  Speaking of that team, Amara is current on IR with Seattle due to a knee injury, though the Patriots briefly held his rights before he failed a physical.  I'm hoping he can return to health and find some playing time in 2019 after a year lost to injury.

Anyway, I was excited to add what's now the seventh Darboh hit to my collection, plus I'll have another one to show off soon.

Once again, many thanks to Jeff for a great card and a hell of a time at a great game during a classic Ann Arbor Saturday.  Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment