Thursday, April 25, 2019

2 Weeks Worth

Hey all, Jeff here. I realize you all probably forgot about me as I've been quiet over here but I'm going to try to post every so often. I do get Michigan players occasionally and I actually stopped posting them on my other blog with the intent of posting them here and never got around to it. I'm going to save up the cards and post ever week or 2 depending on how many cards I got for this blog. I went back 2 weeks for this post so let's see what I got. I guess I'll go alphabetical this week.


I'll start off with this Red, White and Blue version of Prizm. This is the 2nd Burke I've picked up this year which is good considering I only got 1 of his all of last year. This came to me for $.15/shipped and is my 12th card of Trey.


Now this card shouldn't be to surprising since I have a bunch of different versions of it from various Panini. I only paid $2/shipped for my 14th different Darboh. This one is actually serial numbered to /99 which I don't remember all the others being numbered.


Who knew Caris LeVert would be such a good NBA player? Not myself. Luckily his cards are still fairly cheap. I got this jersey/ball swatch that is also numbered to /149 and it came to me for $2.99/shipped. It is my 10th different card of LeVert but only my 1st this year.


This is only my 7th card of Robinson and only the 2nd one in the last 3 years that I've picked up so I was really surprised to win it. I picked up this relic card for only $1.77/shipped.


One of my newest player collections even though it's up to 5 different cards now. This is the 2nd relic of his and the first auto. It's also numbered to /99 and I picked it up for $3/shipped. I couldn't win his cards at all when they first got released but I've been picking them up recently.


This card is the start of my newest player collection. This is the first of his and while it's not a very flashy card, it is only the 1st of hopefully many. I picked it up for $.24/shipped.


Last but not least, I picked up another of Wormley. It's my 1st this year but I did manage to grab 4 others last year along with a couple of dupes to make it 6 last year and 7 total. I picked this one up for $2.25/shipped.

Like I said, I'll try to be back on a regular basis but I'm not going to guarantee anything, I know myself too well. As I'm typing this, Devin Bush and Rashan Gary have been drafted, so hopefully we'll start seeing their cards here soon. Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. From what I've read, it sounds like Caris still has a lot of upside, so his prices might start catching up with his potential at some point in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a decent college player but I didn't think he was going to make it in the pros. Guess that's why I'm not a scout.

      Delete
  2. Nice stuff, Jeff! (If you're still reading comments on this, the only TMM post of April '19, which, thanks for that!). Think Mo and Rashan had a contest to see who could come up with the worst signature? I'd love to get a Winovich myself but that might take a bit.

    ReplyDelete